Whiskey Baked Beans
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:30Cook Time
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- 5 oz can white beans, rinsed
- 5 oz can kidney beans, rinsed
- ½ tsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 tsp Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 tbsp Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
- 1 cup Johnny’s whiskey sauce
- ½ cup precooked chopped bacon
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.