Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 7 medium red potatoes – baked
- 1/4 tsp Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cup sour cream
- 2 cip mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cip cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onion, sliced
- Cut baked potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Place half in a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper and bacon.
- Top with half the sour cream and then the cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
- Sprinkle with the sliced onion.