Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:35Cook Time
6 – 5 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast
1 – sprig of fresh basil
3 ounces Boursin Gournay cheese
¼ cup diced white onion
¼ cup sliced crimini mushrooms
4 – slices cooked bacon
2 – teaspoons “Johnny’s Great Caesar Garlic Spread”
1 cup heavy cream
2 ounces Boursin Cheese
Optional – 1 loaf french bread
- Place chicken breast on cutting board and cut a pocket into chicken.
- Slice fresh basil into small strips.
- Sauté diced bacon then add sliced mushrooms and onions, cook until onions are translucent, this should take just a few minutes.
- Crumble about three fourths of the Boursin cheese into a bowl, add sliced basil and “Johnny’s Great Caesar Garlic Spread”.
- Add sautéed onions, mushrooms and bacon to mixture and mix gently.
- Open pocketed chicken and stuff with a spoonful of mixture.
- Place stuffed chicken into a hot pan and brown both sides, chicken can be seasoned with “Johnny’s Pork and Chicken seasoning” now if desired.
- After browning, place chicken into a glass dish.
- Place chicken into a preheated (375 degree) oven and cook for 25 more minutes.
- Remove from oven .
- For Sauce, pour heavy cream into a saucepan and crumble remaining cheese into this, simmer for two minutes and sauce is ready to top chicken.
- Serve with Jasmine rice, fresh asparagus and French bread seasoned with “Johnny’s Great Caesar Garlic Spread” mixed with butter.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.