Spicy Shrimp Sandwich
- 00:00Prep Time
- 00:05Cook Time
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seafood Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp (about 20 shrimp) peeled and deveined
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 french rolls
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices (optional)
- Combine cumin, garlic powder, Johnny’s Seafood Seasoning, chili powder, and olive oil together in a bowl. Place shrimp in the bowl and toss to coat.
- Combine avocado, mayonnaise, chipotle pepper, lime juice and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Place shrimp in a skillet over medium heat. Cook until pink and cooked through about 5 minutes.
- Toast rolls (optional).
- Spread chipotle avocado mayonnaise on the roll. Place lettuce leaves and tomato slices on the bottom half of the roll and place 10 shrimp on each sandwich.
- Serve and enjoy!
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.