Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- 00:10Prep Time
- 03:00Cook Time
- 5 lbs mashed potatoes (red, yellow or white)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Johnny’s Garlic Parmesan Seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese (optional)
- Peel potatoes and cut into chunks.
- Place potatoes, broth, Johnny’s Garlic Parmesan Seasoning, and onion powder into the slow cooker.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-7 hours.
- Using a masher, mash potatoes until smooth.
- Stir in butter, sour cream, parsley, and cream cheese if using.
- Season with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt & Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper and enjoy!