Roasted Turkey Panini
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:05Cook Time
1- 6 inch sub style bread
4- slices of tomato
4- slices of red onion
½ fresh avocado
4-ounces Deli turkey sliced
Johnny’s Jamaica Me Steak Seasoning
Johnny’s Jamaica Me Crazy dressing
- Slice bread in two and add sliced cheddar, deli turkey, and sliced red onion.
- Add sliced tomato and fresh avocado on top of sandwich bottom.
- Spread a liberal amount of mayonnaise onto top part of sub.
- Add lettuce and sprinkle with “Johnny’s Jamaica Me Steak” all natural seasoning onto sandwich.
- Drizzle sandwich with “Johnny’s Jamaica Mistake” dressing.
- Place finished sandwich into a Panini press and heat thoroughly. If you don’t have a Panini grill, the same effect can be done in a pan by placing a plate on top of sandwich and then flipping sandwich and repeating.
- Garnish with a pepperoncini and a slice of fresh Rosemary. Serve with a hearty soup like tomato bisque.