Quick and Spicy Eggs
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:05Cook Time
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Jamaica Me Sweet, Hot, and Crazy
- Cracks and beat 3 eggs into a small microwave save dish.
- Add milk and a dash of Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- Cook in microwave for 1 minute.
- Rebeat the eggs and cook another minute.
- Remove from microwave, be sure to be careful as the dish will be hot.
- Add a drizzle of Johnny’s Jamaica Me Sweet, Hot, and Crazy over the eggs.
- Enjoy this quick protein filled breakfast!