Loaded Baked Potato Skins
- 00:20Prep Time
- 01:10Cook Time
- 6 large russet potatoes, cleaned
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Sea Salt
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and broken into bits
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat each potato with coconut oil and sprinkle generously with salt.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until they can be pierced without resistance.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut each potato in half length-wise and carefully scoop out the potato.
- Sprinkle each potato skin with Johnny’s Seasoned Sea Salt.
- Place 1 Tbsp. of sour cream into each potato skin and top with cheese and bacon.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Top with green onions and serve warm.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.