Lemon Pepper Tilapia
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 1 lb Tilapia, 4-5 fillets (or fish of your choice)
- 1/4 cup flour
- Johnny’s Jamaica Me Crazy Lemon Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp .lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Rinse the Tilapia fillets under cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place flour in a bowl and flour the fillets from both sides. Shake off excess.
- Season fillets with Johnny’s Jamaica Me Crazy Lemon Pepper from both sides.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over high heat, add 1 Tbsp. olive oil and heat as well.
- Place half of Tilapia fillets in the pan, turn heat down to medium and sauté for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Repeat with another Tbsp. of olive oil and remaining fillets. Remove Tilapia from pan and cover to keep warm.
- Turn heat to high and add butter and lemon juice to the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes for the butter to turn golden and take on a nutty aroma. Whisk in parsley and remove from heat.
- Serve sautéed Tilapia with rice and drizzle each fillet with a little lemon-butter sauce.