Lemon Pepper Seasoned Chips
- 00:05Prep Time
- 00:05Cook Time
- 1 Tbsp. Jamaica Me Crazy Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- 1 bag (10.5 ounces) plain potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine Jamaica Me Crazy Lemon Pepper and Sea Salt.
- Spread chips on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes until warm
- Immediately sprinkle and toss with spice mixture. Serve warm.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.