Johnnys Greek Orzo Salad
- 01:00Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 2 (6 ounce) cans marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Salad & Pasta Elegance
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid.
- In large bowl combine pasta, artichoke hearts, tomato, cucumber, onion, feta, olives, parsley, lemon juice, oregano, lemon pepper, and Johnny’s Salad & Pasta Elegance. Toss and chill for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Just before serving, drizzle reserved artichoke marinade over salad.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.