Garlic Texas Toast Pizza
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:05Cook Time
8 slices of garlic bread or Texas Toast
1 jar of pizza sauce
Pepperoni, olives, sausage and other pizza topping as you desire
2 Cups shredded Mozarella Cheese
1 Tbs. of Johnny’s Parmesan & Garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and place on top.
- Add enough pizza sauce to each slice of bread to cove.
- Top it with pepperoni or your desired pizza toppings.
- Sprinkle on ample cheese and then top off with a sprinkle of Johnny’s Parmesan & Garlic spread.
- Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.