Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:45Cook Time
- 1 1/2 lbs brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, to taste
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash and rinse the Brussels sprouts. Peel the loose, outer leaves. Trim the end, then cut Brussels sprouts in half.
- In an oven-safe dish, toss together the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar. Spread the Brussels sprouts into an even layer. Season with salt and pepper, to taste
- Roast in oven for about 20 minutes, then gently toss and mix the Brussels sprouts.
- Bake Brussels sprouts for another 20 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are tender.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning evenly over top of Brussels sprouts and bake for another 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.