Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken Thighs
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
Eight skin-on chicken thighs
2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
4 cloves minced garlic
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken thighs with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof skillet. Add chicken and sear both sides for 2 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Melt remaining tablespoon of butter in the skillet. Then stir in garlic.
- Stir frequently for 1-2 minutes. Remove.
- Stir in brown sugar, honey, thyme and oregano. Put chicken back in.
- Roast in oven until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 175 degrees. This should take about 25 minutes.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.