- 00:25Prep Time
- 00:30Cook Time
- 1 2/3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small onion
- 8 oz. mackerel, smoked
- 16 oz. potatoes, boiled
- 2 Tbsp. parsley
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 1 tsp. Lemon Dill Seafood Seasoning
- 1-2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Braise the onions in the melted butter.
- Mix the mackerel meat with the boiled potatoes, parsley, tomato paste, lemon zest and juice, whipped egg, Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper, and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt.
- Form meatballs from the resulting mixture, leave them to cool for 1 hour.
- Oil a grill and grill the meatballs until ready. Serve with a salad or alone.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.