Cola and Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
- 00:10Prep Time
- 06:00Cook Time
- 1 5-8 lb. cooked ham, bone in
- 1 can Cola
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed (divided)
- 1 Tbsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Place the ham in the basin of a slow cooker.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup of the brown sugar, cola, and mustard over high heat. Bring to a boil and make sure the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the mixture over the ham. If your ham is pre-sliced make sure some of the glaze goes in between the slices.
- Take the Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper and remaining 1/4 cup of brown sugar and sprinkle over the top of the ham.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours, basting with the cooking juices every few hours.
- Remove ham from slow cooker and let cool a bit until it can be handled. Slice the ham and serve.