Cheesy Steak Rolls
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- Johnny’s Steak Seasoning
- 1-2 cups of mushrooms, diced
- 2 small red onions, diced
- a couple handfuls of spinach
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak
- Provolone cheese
- 2-3 tsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Flatten out the steak then season both sides with Johnny’s Steak Seasoning. Set to the side.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter. Once you hear sizzling add the onions and mushrooms and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the stove then add the spinach and mix it up until wilted.
- Add the onion, mushroom and spinach mixture onto the flattened steak. You want to leave a one-inch border.
- Place the provolone cheese on top of the spinach and onion mixture.
- Roll the steak up away from you carefully but tightly.
- Once rolled up, push the skewer through the seam, then all the way into the other side of the steak leaving about two inches between each skewer.
- Carefully cut in between (in the middle) of the skewers.
- Add another tsp. of butter to the same skillet you used to cook the onions and mushrooms. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Once you hear sizzling, add the steak rolls and cook each side for about 3 minutes.
- Place skillet into the oven and cook for 5-10 minutes. Since the steak is pretty thin, make sure you check them after 5 minutes, to prevent the steak from overcooking. Enjoy!