Spinach & Bacon Deviled Eggs are a tasty twist on the classic party favorite. Creamy egg yolks are mixed with spinach, bacon, and seasonings, and topped with crispy bacon bits.
Spinach & Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled & peeled
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1-2 tsp. lemon juice (to taste)
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- Johnny's Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 5 strips thin bacon, cooked crisp & finely chopped
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and separate yolks and whites.
- Place yolks in the food processor with yogurt, mustard, milk, 1 tsp. lemon juice, spinach and Johnny's Organic Seasoned Pepper.
- Pulse until mixture is smooth. Add additional lemon juice if needed for taste.
- Stir in chopped bacon, reserving a few pieces to garnish the tops of the eggs.
- Spoon or pipe filling back into egg whites and top with reserved bacon and additional black pepper if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!