Jamaica Mistake Grilled Chicken Wrap
Prep and Grill Chicken
Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Season boneless, skinless chicken liberally with Johnny's Seasoning Salt.
- Grill the chicken for 5 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill, let it rest for 5 minutes, then chop it into ½-inch cubes.
Prep Fresh Ingredients
Dice tomatoes and cucumbers into ½-inch cubes.
- Trim lettuce leaves to fit tortillas.
Assemble the Wraps
Lay a tortilla on a cutting board (briefly warm in the microwave if needed).
- Arrange trimmed lettuce leaves side by side on the tortilla.
- Drizzle 1 ½ tablespoons of Jamaica Mistake dressing over the lettuce.
- Place approximately 1/4 cup of chopped chicken along one lettuce leaf.
- Add 2 tablespoons of diced tomatoes and 2 tablespoons of cucumber over the lettuce.
Fold the ends of the tortilla over the short ends of the lettuce leaves.
Starting from one long edge, roll the wrap like a burrito, tucking in the ends as you roll. Enjoy!