Enjoy these Italian Roasted Potatoes.
Italian Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Clean and rinse the baby potatoes, drain and cut into halves.
- Heat up an oven-safe skillet and add the olive oil.
- Add the potatoes and cook until the surface turns crispy.
- Turn over the cook the skin side until nicely browned.
- Push the potatoes to one side and sauté the garlic, follow by the Italian seasoning, salt and paprika, stir to combine well.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle the cheese, Johnny's Parmesan Garlic, and parsley on top of the potatoes.
- Transfer the skillet into the oven, roast for 15 minutes.
- Add the butter cubes on top of the potatoes, serve immediately.