- 8 oz cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1 clove of minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon parsley
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Dash Tabasco or favorite hot sauce
1 6.5 oz can minced clams
Johnny's Seasoning Salt to taste
- Mix softened cream cheese with sour cream until smooth.
- Add minced garlic, chopped parsley, Worcestershire sauce, and a touch of hot sauce. Stir to combine.
- Gently fold in drained clams and add a bit of reserved clam juice to achieve your preferred dip consistency.
- Chill the dip in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
Before serving, season with Johnny's Seasoning salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with sliced chives for a finishing touch.
- Serve with fresh vegetable sticks for dipping.