- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:45Cook Time
- 2 1/2 lbs red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tsp Johnny’s seasoning salt
- 2 tsp, Johnny’s garlic parm
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 can green beans
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spray the bottom of the glass pan with Crisco nonstick butter spray.
- Cut the potatoes up to about an inch in size.
- Toss potatoes, olive oil, Johnny’s seasoning salt, and Johnny’s garlic parm in a glass pan.
- Sliced the butter thin and placed over the potatoes.
- Put potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes, take potatoes out, stir.
- Add green beans from the can, cook for 10-15 more minutes.
- If you decide to use fresh green beans, wash, cut in half, add to potatoes after 20 minutes, cook.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.