- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 1-1/2 lbs ground beef
- 4 Tbsp Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 cup (divided) Johnny’s Whiskey Sauce
- lettuce, leafed
- red onion, thinly sliced
- cheddar cheese
- 6 buns or rolls, toasted
- In large bowl mix ground beef, Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic, salt & pepper and 1/2 the Johnny’s Whiskey Sauce.
- Mix well. Divide into 6 equal portions. Grill or cook thoroughly.
- Place on toasted buns and top with lettuce, red onion and remaining Johnny’s Whiskey Sauce. Enjoy!
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.