Tuna Salad Stuffed Peppers
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:01Cook Time
- 1 large red bell pepper; halved lengthwise; seeds removed
- 1 (7 oz) can tuna (packed in oil); drained
- 2 green onions; cut into thin circles
- 3 tablespoons chopped the pickled carrot
- 4 tablespoons Johnny’s Roasted Garlic and Herb
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Johnny’s Seafood Seasoning Lemon Dill
- Organic Pepper Blend
- Wrap each red pepper half in cling film and microwave for 40 seconds; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl break up the tuna with the tines of a fork.
- Stir in green onions, carrot, roasted garlic and herb sauce, lemon juice and seafood seasoning.
- Season to taste with organic pepper and divide the tuna mixture between the red bell pepper halves.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.