Sweet, Hot & Spicy Meatball Subs
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 1 20 count package meatballs
- 1 jar favorite pasta sauce, 24 oz
- Johnny’s Sweet, Hot & Crazy Marinade, 12oz
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Thaw meatballs according to package directions. Place meatballs in a pot with half of the pasta sauce, the whole bottle of Johnny’s Sweet, Hot & Crazy Marinade, oregano, basil, and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and remove from heat.
- If desired, slice all of the meatballs in half. (They sit on the bread better).
- Place butter and garlic in a small pan and heat until butter is melted.
- Cut your loaf of bread into 5 slices, and open them.
- Use a basting brush to spread the garlic butter on the bread. Place in the oven until brown, about 5 minutes.
- Place meatballs on the toasted bread and add cheese. Put back in the oven for an additional 2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with Johnnys Parmesan Garlic Seasoning and enjoy!