Sweet, Hot & Crazy Cauliflower Bites
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:40Cook Time
- 1 large head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Jamaica Me Crazy Sweet, Hot & Crazy Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop cauliflower head into 2-3 inch chunks.
- Mix flour, Johnny’s Seasoned Sea Salt, garlic powder and water together in a large bowl.
- Toss cauliflower chunks in the mix, making sure all chunks are coated.
- Place cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, melt the butter, then stir together with Jamaica Me Crazy Sweet, Hot & Crazy Dressing.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and coat all pieces in the Jamaica Me Crazy Sweet, Hot & Crazy Dressing.
- Place cauliflower back in the oven and roast for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with ranch dressing or your favorite dip.