Sweet, Hot, and Crazy Kabobs
- 00:25Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 1 can of pineapple chunks, reserve juice to add to marinade
- 1 cup Johnny’s Jamaica Me Sweet, Hot, and Crazy marinade
- Mix reserved pineapple juice and Johnny’s Jamaica Me Sweet, Hot, and Crazy marinade.
- Reserve a ¼ cup of mixture for basting.
- Pour over chicken cubes, cover, and refrigerate.
- Thread the chicken, red onion, and pineapple chunks on to skewers.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grate, place kabobs on the prepared grill.
- Cook, turning and brushing with reserved marinade frequently, for 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.