Sweet and Spicy Hot Wings
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
5 pounds of chicken wings and drummlets
4 cups all purpose flour
3 tablespoons hot pepper flakes
3 teaspoons cayenne pepper (More or less for heat factor)
1 teaspoon “Johnnys Pork and Chicken seasoning”
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 teaspoons parsley flakes
1 bottle “Johnny’s Jamaica me sweet hot and crazy dressing”
- Season the chicken with “Johnnys’s Pork and Chicken seasoning and steam or bake until almost done.
- Mix the remaining dry ingredients with the flour and then add the pre-cooked wings coating well.
- In a fryer, add wings and cook until golden brown and crunchy.
- Remove from fryer and place into a large bowl, pour the bottle of “Jamaica me sweet hot and crazy” onto wings coating well.
- Place on platter, garnish with cut celery and “Johnny’s Ranch Dressing”.