Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 6-8 medium zucchini
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/3 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Slice zucchini in half, and carve them out with a spoon.
- Chop the zucchini insides and set it aside.
- Line zucchini boats on a baking sheet lightly greased with oil.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet. Cook onion for 2-3 minutes or until it begins to golden.
- Add the garlic and cook for a few seconds. Add meat and cook until it’s no longer pink, 3-5 minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce, zucchini pulp, Italian seasoning, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- . Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into zucchini boats and top each with a drizzle of cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheesy is fully melted and bubbly.