- 00:25Prep Time
- 00:45Cook Time
- 6 Peppers
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 6 Green onions
- 2 tsp Johnny’s Au Jus
- 1 lb ground meat (Chicken/Turkey/Ground beef)
- 1 Cup of quick brown rice
- 3 TBLS Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 3 TBLS Chicken broth
- 1 can black beans
- 1 TBLS Johnny’s garlic parm
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s seasoning salt
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil some water over medium heat. Put in a pinch of salt.
- Cut the tops off of the peppers. Gut em.
- Place the peppers into the boiling water to soak. 5-10 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook rice according to the packaging.
- Brown ground beef over medium heat. Drain.
- Chop up tomatoes and onions.
- Drain corn and black beans.
- Once meat is browned, add your chopped tomatoes, onions, corn, black beans and rice.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, chicken broth, Johnny’s Au jus.
- Next, we add Johnny’s seasoning salt and Johnny’s Parm garlic.
- Stir ingredients together.
- Drop heat to low. Cover and let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off for the 20 minutes set, turn off the burner and let it continue to sit on it until ready for stuffing.
- Prep your dish. Use a nonstick spray or coconut oil. Either works great!
- Place your peppers in the prepared dish.
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese to the prepared stuffing, mix together.
- Now to stuff the peppers.
- After your peppers are all stuffed, add that last cup of cheese to the tops of them.
- Cover with foil and cook in the oven for about 20-30 minutes.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.