Stuffed Cheese & Spinach Manicotti
- 00:25Prep Time
- 00:50Cook Time
- 1 (15 oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp.minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (26 oz.) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (8 oz.) package manicotti shells
- Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, spinach, onion, and egg.
- Season with parsley, Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper, and garlic powder. Mix in 1 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- In a separate bowl, stir together spaghetti sauce and water.
- Spread 1 cup sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Stuff uncooked manicotti shells with ricotta mixture, and arrange in a single layer in the dish.
- Cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes, or until noodles are soft.
- Serve warm sprinkled with Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.