Strawberry Basil Bruschetta
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- Almond slivers
- Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- Pour the vinegar in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Lower the heat and continue cooking, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes or until vinegar thickens. Let cool.
- Bake the French baguette slices until toasted.
- Spread some yogurt over each slice, then top with strawberries and chopped basil.
- Drizzle a bit of the balsamic reduction over each slice and top with slivered almonds for a bit of crunch.
- Finish of with some Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.