Stew with Johnny’s Au Jus
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:40Cook Time
- 4 Klondike Rose or Klondike Goldust potatoes
- 1 bottle Johnny’s Au Jus Concentrate
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- ½ cup green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 cup peas, frozen
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- ½ Cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 lb. beef cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- In a large pot, brown the meat in a little oil. Stir until all the meat is nicely browned.
- Add the onions and bell peppers, sauté for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the celery and sauté for another minute. Add the mushrooms, carrots, corn, peas, and potatoes, and Sauté for 3 minutes -stirring frequently.
- Add the Au Jus Concentrate to the vegetables. Add just enough water to cover the vegetables in the pot.
- Simmer over medium heat for 30-40 minutes or until everything is cooked through. Serve hot.