Spinach, Tomato & Chicken Pasta
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped, drained of oil
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, drained from sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 lb chicken boneless, skinless, chopped
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Chicken & Pork Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 8 oz. fresh spinach
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 oz spaghetti pasta
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and 2 Tbsp. of olive oil, drained from sun-dried tomatoes to a large skillet, on medium-low heat.
- Add chopped chicken, red pepper flakes, and Johnny’s Chicken & Pork Seasoning over all of the ingredients in the skillet, and cook on medium heat until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh basil leaves, fresh spinach, and chopped garlic to the skillet with chicken, cook on medium heat about 3- 5 minutes until spinach wilts just a little, and tomatoes release some of their juices.
- Remove from heat. Taste, and add more salt to taste, if needed. Cover with lid and keep off heat.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain, and add cooked and drained pasta to the skillet with the chicken and vegetables.
- Reheat on low heat, mix everything well, add more seasonings (Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper), if desired. Remove from heat.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.