Spinach & Artichoke Bomb
- 00:20Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 10 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped spinach
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. parsley, minced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can crescent sheet dough
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a small cooking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic and red pepper flakes. Season with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper and stir to combine. Form into one large ball.
- Roll crescent dough out on a prepared baking sheet and place cheese ball in center. Wrap dough around cheese ball and seal. Flip over so the seal is on the baking sheet.
- Combine melted butter with parsley and garlic powder. Brush all over the ball and bake until golden, about 25 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!