Spinach and Feta Muffins
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 1/2 lb. spinach
- 1/2 lb. feta cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 egg
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan (or two 6-cup pans) with paper baking cups.
- Cut the feta into small cubes.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and Johnny’s Seasoning Salt together in a bowl.
- Combine the spinach, beaten eggs, olive oil and milk in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry mixture to the spinach mixture; do not over mix. Fold in the feta cheese cubes.
- Divide the mixture evenly in the muffin cups. Bake for about 20 minutes.