Spaghetti & Meatball Bites
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan, divided
- 3 cup marinara, divided
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook spaghetti until very al dente, 8 minutes (noodles will continue to cook in oven). Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, toss cooled spaghetti with 2 beaten eggs, shredded mozzarella, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, and 1 cup marinara.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and nest spaghetti inside. Using the bottom of a shot glass, firmly press down to create a well.
- Bake until set, 15 minutes. Let cool.
- While spaghetti cups bake, make meatballs. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, garlic, remaining egg, remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan, and parsley. Season with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper. Roll into balls.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown meatballs, 4 minutes per side, then drain fat. Pour over remaining 2 cups marinara and let simmer, 5 minutes.
- Spoon meatball onto spaghetti nest. Garnish with Parmesan and parsley.