Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 00:35Prep Time
- 01:10Cook Time
- 1lb Ground Turkey
- 1lb Ground Italian Sausage
- ¼ cup Breadcrumbs (see Breadcrumbs in a Pinch recipe)
- ¼ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 2 Cloves of garlic chopped fine
- 28oz canned Crushed Tomatoes
- 16oz canned Tomato Sauce
- 16oz canned Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 Cloves of garlic chopped fine
- Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper –Chef’s Blend
- Johnny’s Seasoned Organic Sea Salt
Directions for Meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, ground sausage, breadcrumbs, cheese, Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning, egg, and garlic.
- Mix ingredients and shape into ball about the size of a ping-pong ball.
- Place meatballs on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes.
Directions for Red Sauce:
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil on medium-high in a medium saucepan and add diced onions.
- Sautee until translucent and season with Johnny’s Chef’s Blend Pepper and Johnny’s Organic Sea Salt.
- Add clopped garlic and cook for a minute more.
- Add crushed canned tomatoes and continue to sauté.
- Turn down to simmer and add canned diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
All Together now:
- Once meatballs are cooked, used a slotted spoon to move meatballs to the red sauce.
- Continue to simmer Sauce and Meatballs for 30 minutes
- Serve with pasta or for a lighter meal Zucchini noodles.