Southern Shrimp & Corn Grits
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:15Cook Time
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Johnny’s Seafood Seasoning (Lemon Dill)
- 1 lb peeled large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Johnny’s Roasted Garlic and Herb sauce
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup (quick cooking) grits
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 (15 oz) can creamed corn
- 1 lemon; cut into wedges
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Sprinkle shrimp with seafood seasoning and sear quickly in hot oil until just pink; remove from heat and toss with garlic and herb sauce; set aside.
- Bring water to a boil and whisk in grits; cook according to box directions.
- Stir in butter, seasoning salt and creamed corn; cook an additional 5 minutes.
- To serve, spoon grits onto 4 warmed dinner plates and top with shrimp.