Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Bagels
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:00Cook Time
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. minced scallions, white and green parts
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 bagels
- 3 slices smoked salmon
- Mix the cream cheese, scallions, dill, parsley, milk, and 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt in a bowl until blended.
- Slice each bagel in half lengthwise to make 4 pieces.
- Spread cream cheese on top of the rounds and a slice of the smoked salmon top of the cream cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!