Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken
- 00:10Prep Time
- 04:00Cook Time
- 4 chicken breasts about 2 lbs.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 3/4 tsp Johnnys parm garlic
- 1/4 tsp Johnnys steak seasoning
- 3/4 tsp Johnnys seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
To shred use two forks and the chicken just falls apart.
Sometimes when in a hurry, get a deep mixing bowl, pull out your mixer and shred the chicken that way.
Put chicken and all other ingredients in slow cooker for 4 hours on low.
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.