Skillet Bread with Artichoke Dip
- 00:30Prep Time
- 00:25Cook Time
- 1 bag bread rolls frozen, 20 in a bag
- 3 Tbsp. butter unsalted and melted
- 8 oz. spinach frozen, thawed, drained and chopped
- 14 oz. artichokes canned, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- one 8 oz. package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper chili flakes
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray or brush with melted butter. Take a small bowl that’s about 5 inches in diameter across the top and place it top side down, in the center of the skillet. Spray this bowl with cooking spray as well.
- Take the bread rolls and arrange around the outside of the skillet. You might have to push them together to fit them all. Brush with melted butter then cover with plastic wrap and let the bread rolls rise until doubled in size in a warm spot, about half hour to an hour.
- In the meantime, in another skillet add the spinach, artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese and cook until the cheese melts and everything is well combined, should take about 3 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Seasoned Pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Remove the bowl from the center of the skillet and pour the dip into the center. Sprinkle the top of the dip and bread rolls with chili flakes and Johnny’s Parmesan Garlic Seasoning.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown and the dip is bubbly.