Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
- 00:30Prep Time
- 00:00Cook Time
- 1 pound peeled cooked shrimp, tails removed, chopped
- 1 celery, finely diced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh arugula
- 10 Kalamata olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, cored
- Combine shrimp, celery, arugula, olives, shallot, mayonnaise, vinegar and Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
- Carefully hollow out the inside of each tomato using a melon baller or small spoon.
- Fill each tomato with a generous 1/2 cup of the shrimp salad. Serve immediently.