Sesame Chicken Potstickers
- 00:25Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, mushrooms, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, rice vinegar and Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper.
- To assemble, place wrappers on a flat surface. Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the chicken mixture into the center of each wrapper.
- Rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potstickers in a single layer and cook until golden and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce (optional)
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.