Seasoned Potato Wedges
- 00:45Prep Time
- 01:00Cook Time
- 6 baking potatoes
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Wash, peel, and cut potatoes into desired wedge size.
- Soak potatoes wedges in enough water to cover them for about 30 minutes.
- By soaking the potatoes some of the starch is removed and aides in creating the crispy outside on the baked potato wedge.
- Drain potatoes from the water in a colander for 5 minutes.
- Using a large bowl, toss potatoes wedges with olive oil and half the Johnny’s Seasoning Salt to coat.
- Lay potatoes in one layer on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with other half of the seasoning and bake at 435F for 35 minutes.
- Check and flip. Bake for an additional 30 minutes or until desired crispiness is achieved.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.