Seasoned Creamed Corn
- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 6 ounces Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Johnny’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a 9-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, and garlic in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in milk until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add in corn until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add in thyme; season with Johnny’s Seasoning Salt and Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper.
- Spread corn mixture into the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly, about 15-17 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.