Sea Salt Crusted Mini Potatoes
- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:45Cook Time
1 (1 ½ lb.) pkg. Klondike Gourmet Mini Potatoes
3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Johnny’s Jamaica Me Crazy Seasoned Sea Salt
- Wash and scrub the potatoes. Allow them to dry.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour oil over potatoes in a bowl. Rub oil onto skins to coat.
- Take each potato and lightly roll in the salt. Rub to coat potato with the salt.
- Place salted potatoes on a baking sheet. Allow to bake for 35-45 minutes or until fork tender.
- Serve with your favorite potato toppings.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.