- 00:10Prep Time
- 00:10Cook Time
“Johnny’s Great Caesar Garlic Spread”
1 oz shredded Parmesan
7 ounces of mixed wild mushrooms such as Shiitake, Crimini, Oyster, and Portabella.
2 ounces butter
2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
Johnny’s seasoning salt
2 tablespoons sweet Sherry
1 teaspoon Marsala
1 tablespoon white wine
- Take the butter and blend in 1 teaspoon of Caesar Garlic spread.
- In a hot sauté pan add 2 tablespoons of oil, throw in mushrooms and on medium heat, sauté until mushrooms are browned on all sides. Don’t forget to add a little of “pure magic”, (Johnny’s Seasoning Salt).
- Now add the three wines to deglaze pan, reduce this mixture for a few moments then add the blended butter, allowing to melt and mix with the mushrooms.
- Remove and place mushrooms and sauce into a proper serving dish.
- Sprinkle with the fresh Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
Johnny's Products Used
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.