- 00:15Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- lemon or lime
- pinch of Johnny’s Seasoned Pepper
- 1/4 cup Johnny’s Firecracker Sauce
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a medium saucepan on med-hi, heat olive oil until hot.
- Squeeze a slice or two of citrus juice on the salmon. Gently place into hot skillet. Sear top and bottom.
- Remove salmon from skillet and place into a baking dish. Brush with Johnny’s Firecracker Sauce and bake for 8-12 mins. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Like This Recipe, and Want to See More?
Sign up for Johnny’s® Flavor Club and get recipes, tips, and deals right in your email inbox.