Salmon with Mango Salsa
- 00:25Prep Time
- 00:20Cook Time
- 1 1/2 lb. salmon fillets, boneless and skin on
- 3 tsp. melted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Johnny’s Organic Seasoned Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- Johnny’s Salmon Finishing Sauce
- 1 large ripe mango, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 large avocado, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. diced red onion
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. Johnny’s Seasoned Sea Salt
- Slice the salmon evenly into 4 to 6 smaller fillets.
- Combine the butter and all of the spices in a bowl. Rub all over both sides of the salmon.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and store in the refrigerator while cooking the fish.
- Sear the salmon, skinless side down first. Cook 1-3 minutes, with the grill lid closed, on the first side, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Using tongs and a metal spatula, carefully turn the fish over, so that the skin side is down, and reduce the heat to medium.
- Close the grill lid and finish cooking for another 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Salmon will start to flake along the center of the fillet when done.
- Pour on Johnny’s Salmon Finishing Sauce and serve hot with the mango-avocado salsa.